Miss Virtual Latino America audition.

samedi, décembre 12, 2015 Roxaane Fyanucci 0 Comments

Miss Virtual Latino America audition

I'm french and I'm Miss Virtual World Andorra 2016. So when I saw the information for the pageant, I hesitate a moment and I decided to send my application to do it. I speak and understand spanish enough to participate on it without need a traductor and as all is explained in english too it's finally easy for me. Participate on this pageant is for me a new experience and a way to learn always more with an experimented staff.

I were selectionned for the audition and I wears the styling I have presented in my picture application.

It's a dress with a lot of colors, very modern does by Joy Fellini for Fellini Couture. With his hat and his legging chic. And the skirt is the essential of this styling. And I love so much this dress and the work of Joy, it's always a pleasure to wears a Fellini Couture creation.

And now, waiting for the results.

Insensée in red by Fellini Couture

enVOGUE - Madalyn

R.cielli - Louelle




picture taken by Asia Rae.


0 commentaires: